WILLA is now the place where Gallermic shows his portpholio. Scroll down and you'll see his photographs after Willa's manifesto...
WILLA was at first a photo exhibition party run by Gallermic, the creator of TFR and Narziß, two regular events that grew into an unparalleled mediatic tour de force inside of the world of fashion and art, due to an exuberant visual and intellectual attack against mainstream culture in the Japanese society and in the globalized world. Keep reading to know what Willa was about and then watch the pictures.
1. Manifesto: A girl from the Opera “...I never met my father, but I know my mother very well, her name is Pega Sue. She told me the story of my coming since I was a little girl. My mother used to tell me: 'Oh Willa, you are my adoration, I made you with love'. Next she would start explaining how come she didn’t know who my father was: 'Before you were born, the whole world seemed a dark place to live for me, where people only took advantage of my need of love. I had a very sad childhood that made me an insecure girl with a longing for protection and ready to love everybody for no reason. Eventually I ended up horribly exploited by men, meeting many guys and making love with all of them constantly, I was crazy craving for love, and that’s how, my dear, you came into my world…but you have saved me'. I think she is very cool, she was sincere from the beginning, and opened my view to a new kind of dimension, where trying to understand everything is the basis. Well, thanks to her my curiosity is as huge as my ability to love is really exuberant, not as my mother’s -I think there must be a reason to love and every relationship is a form of exchange and has a goal anyway, right?-, but I can also be a decadent actress. I would like to share this magnificent sensation of love, comprehension and opera with more people, because sometimes I get lonely and bored in the city. It’s not acceptable! So, well, I’ve decided to make a gathering with a lot of keywords, thus I can meet individuals with the same sort of moral and get hedonistic together!”.
2. There is no two
3. Art Object Each party is a means to exhibit art objects depicting a chosen theme. Our media is mainly photography by Gallermic, but there is gonna be also beautiful collaborations. Thus, to come to Willa is an art experience, We provide you the space, the substance and the ecstasys of a sophisticated party. Besides, you can buy the art objects if you loved it.
4.Dresscode >Individual. We present a couple of quotes about vanity that fit us and feed us: ~“I'm an art object and very very expensive!” Caravaggio (in Derek Jarman's eponymous film) ~“One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.” Oscar Wilde
5. Music Willa wants to stoke your perception, liberate your mind from ordinary conventions and reach your unknown side. Psychedelia, provocation, quintessence, We play magic music of all time, in all tongues, from arias to chicha.
6. Hosts Willa is hosted by Gallermic and the legendary Vivienne Sato plus the muses of our images.
7. Contact email@example.com
8. Myths Of The Near Future ~> Jan 16 (Sat) 8:00P Willa Presents “The Absentee Owner” At Magic Room (Nadiff), Ebisu (PARTY RELEASE!) ~> Feb 20 (Sat) 10:00P Willa Presents “Bagatelle” At Magic Room (Nadiff), Ebisu(a frivolous remark) ~> (...)
Due to a delicate fit of misanthropy, Willa party has been canceled until further notice. Now Gallermic uses Willapolis to show his portpholio.